Membership is composed of women, minimum 18 years of age, who believe
in our purpose and who are willing to actively support it.
Below are some of our member comments regarding our club:
Through being a member of
the Slatington Womans club:
- I gained information about resources and events in the community.
- I had a bond with Womans Club members at other community functions.
- I met ladies from all generations with a common interest in helping our community.
- I was given support when a family member was ill.
- I gained self-confidence and learned communication skills when I took board positions
and attended federation events.
- I sensed deep personal satisfaction when the club donated funds I helped raise to the
- I gained many new friends and had many good times working on quilting and in the
round-robin card crew.
- I gained satisfaction when the club finally was able to raise enough money for a bench
on the Walnutport Canal.
- I enjoy the variety of club programs and have learned a lot from them.
Please email us at : GFWCSlatington@gmail.com
for more information.
Alyssa Russell and Louise Bechtel looking at the crochet blanket being
constructed for Appalachian children.
Ruth Sell at our Christmas Party